| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Eskridge, Ks in August is fairly hot at 24.1 °C (75.38 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.8 °C (87.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.4 °C (63.3 °F).
- In August the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 13.4 °C (24.1 °F).
- The weather in August is hardly arid. Circa 98.8mm (3.9in) of liquid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 13:03 long and the longest day is 14:10 long with an average length of 13:38.
Check the distance to and compare the Eskridge, Ks August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Eskridge, Ks, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Eskridge, Ks:
- Fairbury Se, Ne, Usa - 162 kms (100.6 miles) NW
- Concordia, Kansas, Usa - 154.6 kms (96.1 miles) WNW
- Ellsworth, Ks, Usa - 172.8 kms (107.4 miles) W
- Manhattan, Ks, Usa - 86.4 kms (53.7 miles) W
- Mcpherson, Ks, Usa - 160.5 kms (99.7 miles) WSW
- El Dorado, Ks, Usa - 141.2 kms (87.7 miles) SW
- Tecumseh, Ne, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Conception, Mo, Usa - 140.4 kms (87.3 miles) NE
- Pawnee City, Ne, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Auburn, Ne, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Horton, Ks, Usa - 84 kms (52.2 miles) NNE
- Atchison, Ks, Usa - 98.2 kms (61 miles) NE
- Kansas City, Missouri, Usa - 112.3 kms (69.8 miles) ENE
- Topeka, Ks, Usa - 32.9 kms (20.4 miles) ENE
- Lexington, Mo, Usa - 172.8 kms (107.4 miles) E
- Lee'S Summit Reed Wlr, Mo, Usa - 172.8 kms (107.4 miles) E
- Olathe, Ks, Usa - 86.4 kms (53.7 miles) E
- Ottawa, Ks, Usa - 86.4 kms (53.7 miles) E
- Lawrence, Ks, Usa - 86.4 kms (53.7 miles) E
- Fort Scott, Ks, Usa - 141.2 kms (87.7 miles) SE